Each year raceways across the United States open their gates to a unique, fun family experience. There is even one location in Canada. It is truly a family affair celebrating all things Ford. Each host track runs a variety of Ford themed events and activities. Never has the Ford enthusiast had so much eye-candy, information, and entertainment. The Fun Ford Weekend has twelve events scheduled for 2013. If you have already missed the Ford Fun Weekend near you, you may consider travel to the nearest racetrack hosting the event. Ford fans continue to rave about this event.
You will find a wide variety of Fords in the car show. You will find hard-to-find parts at the swap meet. There are “project cars” at the Car Corral. There is a Midway where you can find performance aftermarket and restoration products for your Ford. There are Pro Shows with Jet Cars and Nostalgia Funny Cars.
The Fun Ford Weekend has a website with more information, or just contact you local Ford dealership, such as Kayser Ford of WI, for more informaiton. The dates and locations for the Fun Ford Weekend are scattered throughout the calendar and scattered throughout the map.
- March 23 Royal Purple Raceway Houston, TX
- May 4-5 Auto Club Famoso Raceway Bakersfield, CA
- May 18-19 Rockingham Dragway Rockingham, NC
- June 7-8 Memphis Int’l Raceway Memphis, TN
- June 15-16 Virginia Motorsports Park Petersburg, VA
- June 23 Bandimere Speedway Denver, CO
- July 19-21 Gateway Motorsports Park St. Louis, MO
- July 27 Castrol Raceway Edmonton, AB, Canada
- August 17-18 Maple Grove Raceway Reading, PA
- August 30-31 Bristol Dragway Bristol, TN
- Sept. 6-7 Texas Motorplex Dallas, TX
- Sept. 13-14 Palm Beach Int’l Raceway Jupiter, FL
If you cannot make the Fun Ford Weekend this year, make plans now to attend one of the events in 2014. Plan to spend the entire day. You will love it.